Food Service Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where30 Milestone RoadDanbury, CT 06811
Our Chef for Regional Hospices's Center for Comfort Care and Healing is looking for help. Must be willing to committ to helping in the kitchen on a regular basis. i.e. 1X a week. Applicants need to fill out an application, submit three references and have a background check.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 -4 shifts a month
- Orientation by the Chef on Food prep, food safety etc.
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Pet Partners - Hospice Volunteers
- Food Service Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Fundraising ("Giving Circle")...
- Volunteers to support hospice...
- Hospice Family Support Volunteer
- Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
- Community Bereavement Volunteer
- Regional Hospice Volunteer...
- NEW HAVEN AREA - Hospice Family...
- Bereavement Facilitator -...
- Lobby Greeters