Shelby Township Volunteers are needed for companionship with Heart to Heart Hospice patients. This is a wonderful way to give back and make a real difference. Heart to Heart Hospice provides your training, assigns you near your home and always works around your schedule.
Please call Julie Cody, Volunteer Coordinator at 248-952-9000 for more details.
Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- CHESTERFIELD, NEW BALTIMORE,...
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Women Veterans
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Office! Office! Office!
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- SHELBY TOWNSHIP Volunteers
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- Oakland University Externs...
- PAY IT FORWARD!