CLARKSTON MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS are needed to visit patients for companionship. Heart to Heart Hospice serving the Clarkston area provides your training, assigns you near your home and always works around your schedule. This is a wonderful way to give back and make a real difference in the life of a patient.
Please call Julie Cody, Volunteer Coordinator at 248-952-9000 for further details.
Thank you and we look forward to talking to you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- Madison Heights Michigan...
- Walled Lake Michigan Volunteers
- Ferndale Michigan Volunteers
- WARREN Michigan Hospice Volunteers
- Alllen Park, Rivergate,...