Advocate for Elders in long term care!
7 people are interested
Vulnerable seniors need your help!
Ethos' dedicated and passionate Ombudsman volunteers visit nursing facilities and rest homes in the City of Boston on a regular basis and meet with residents and their families. Ombudsmen advocate for quality of life issues such as timely response by nursing facility staff to requests for assistance, facility cleanliness and meals.
Become an Ombudsman!
- Visit nursing facilities in Boston to meet with residents
- Interact with residents and their families
- Advocate for elder concerns
- Report unresolved issues
Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a senior? Please contact Volunteer Coordinator Miriam Michelson at email@example.com or Phone # 617-522-6700 Ext 540
We'll work with your schedule.
555 Amory StJamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year minimum
- 3 day training and transportation required