Vulnerable seniors need your help!
Ethos' dedicated and passionate Ombudsman volunteers visit each nursing facility and rest home in the City of Boston on a regular basis and meet with residents and their families. Ombudsmen advocate for quality of life issues such as timely response by nursing facility staff to requests for assistance, facility cleanliness and meals.
Become an Ombudsman!
- Visit nursing facilities in Boston to meet with residents
- Interact with residents and their families
- Advocate for elder concerns
- Report unresolved issues
Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a senior? Please contact Volunteer Services Program Coordinator Tierra Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone # 617-522-6700 Ext 540.
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year minimum
- 3 day training and transportation required
- Grocery Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Services Intern at...
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Upcoming Ombudsman Trainings!...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Community Relations Office...
- PCA Office Volunteer