STERLING HEIGHTS MICHIGAN Volunteersare needed to pay companionship visits to Heart to Heart Hospice patients. You can make a wonderful contribution in the life of a patient. Heart to Heart provides your training, assigns you near your home and always works around your schedule.
Please call Julie Cody, Volunteer Coordinator at 248-952-9000 for further details.
Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- Madison Heights Michigan...
- Walled Lake Michigan Volunteers
- Ferndale Michigan Volunteers
- WARREN Michigan Hospice Volunteers
- Alllen Park, Rivergate,...