Rochester Michigan Volunteers are needed for companionship with Heart to Heart Hospice patients. This is a wonderful way to pay it forward and add a smile and emotional support to someone's day. Heart to Heart provides your training and will assign you near your home and always work around your schedule.
Please call Julie Cody,Volunteer Coordinator at 248-952-9000 for further details.
Thank you and we look forward to talking to you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- HARP VOLUNTEERS FOR HOSPICE
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- Madison Heights Michigan...
- Walled Lake Michigan Volunteers
- Ferndale Michigan Volunteers
- WARREN Michigan Hospice Volunteers