VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR:
MILITARY MEMBERS AND FAMILIES
Enhance your quality of life and meet the unique needs of our community.
Be a senior companion to a veteran: home visit, friendly calls or provide transportation or provide respite to caregivers
Help schools from headstart to 12: tutor, teachers aide or library assistant
and much, much more opportunities to choose from.
This is a chance to utilize your skills or learn new ones.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 3 hours a week
- Some services may require a valid drivers license and current vehicle insurance.Love to<
- Give Adults a Second Chance to...
- So No Senior Goes to Bed Hungry
- Donate your Compassion to...
- Help Adults and Children Read
- Volunteering and Thrift Shopping...
- Office Skills Needed to Help...
- American Red Cross Hawaii Needs...
- Volunteers Needed at Satellite...
- Teaching and Coaching Background...
- Veterans and Their Families:...
- Help Seniors, Be a Kiosk Assistant
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Help RSVP End Senior Hunger
- Donate Your Skills and...
- Bring Joy to a Senior Citizen!
- Once a Week Meal Delivery! A...
- Waikiki, the Heart of Oahu,...
- Friendly Visits to Homebound...