At World of Speed, we are all about motorsports. From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR, we love it all! Our educational museum features historic race cars, boats and motorcycles that tell the story of motorsports culture. Through interactive exhibits and hands-on activities, the museum offers visitors a behind-the-scenes view of the racing world.
World of Speed Simulator Operators coach and assist visitors during their race car simulator driving experience.
We are currently in need of Simulator Operators to work regular or every other week shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify tickets for simulator time slots.
- Instruct visitors how to safely enter and exit simulators.
- Instruct visitors how to drive simulators.
- Direct visitors to the proper desk to purchase simulator tickets.
- Answer questions about the museum and simulators.
- Determine, communicate, and enforce size requirements and limitations for each simulator.
- An interest in motorsports and desire to share knowledge.
- Ability to teach and instruct.
- Willing and able to maintain rules and regulations.
- Friendly, service-oriented, and positive attitude.
- Ability to listen and effectively communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and age levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented.
- Reliable and honest.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-16 hours a month.
- Saturday or Sunday availability.