We are looking for friendly, outgoing, dependable volunteers to assist patients and visitors in reaching their destinations within the hospital.
Hospital Guide volunteers:
- Are one of the first persons a patient/guest encounters upon entering the hospital.
- Identify proper patient information to ensure patients/guests are being escorted/directed to the correct location in the hospital
- Learn the layout of the entire hospital
- Stay active!
Become a Hospital Guide and help us fill this vital role! Please apply at www.summahealth.org/volunteer.
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help Transport Lab Reports and...
- Volunteer with Summa Health's...
- Looking to be Active? Help...
- Visit and Pray with Patients
- Volunteer at Summa Health
- Help Make Deliveries in the...
- Make a difference by...
- Build a Healthy Heart While...
- Visit With Hospital Patients To...
- Help a Lost Patient Find Their...
- Deliver Mail and Flowers to...
- Teen Volunteer Opportunities!