The museum is looking for someone that has good knowledge about computers, basic technical infrastructure and can assist with updating computer programs, make sure computers are connected to the infrastructure and trouble shoot problems.
This is a small museum with a basic system so there are not complex issues. We need someone with the knowledge that can help make our system more efficient.
- Information Architecture
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 8 hours a month
- Basic Construction Volunteers
- Exhibit Preparators
- Help Restore a Historic Garden!
- Web Designer
- Battle Reenactment Volunteers
- IT Volunteer
- Docents: teach history!
- Blog Writer
- Summer Saturday Volunteers
- Rare Book Collection - Volunteer...
- Conservation/Curatorial Volunteers
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Work in a Museum - artifact...
- Graphic Designer
- PastPerfect Database Volunteer
- Rose Garden Volunteers
- Archival Photograph Volunteer
- Tour Guides to Give Tours to the...