We are currently looking for volunteers to clerk in the Gift Shop/Cafe. Assisting Members (residents) with choosing a greeting card, choosing a gift, or serving a cup of coffee and a cookie to a family member or friend are just a couple of the enjoyable tasks you'll find as a Friendly Shop/Cafe volunteer. We would like to expand the gift shop hours to cover early evenings so that families may visit the Gift Shop with the members. Each shift can be as short as 2 hours long, days of the week are flexible and we can match almost anyone's availability to that of the shop.
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/day
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Weekends...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Wednesday Afternoon Gift Shop 2-4
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer