Are you passionate about planning community events? Do you have good organizational and communication skills? Our Event Planning Committees work alongside the Development Director, providing administrative support and helping to coordinate a variety of events, from intimate fundraisers to our annual run/walk. This is a great opportunity for your or your group to share your marketing, organizational, and communication skills.
Committees work on:
- Cultivating relationships with sponsors, vendors, and volunteers
- Managing event logistics for 4 events over the course of the year
- Developing and maintaining spreadsheets of various contacts
- Strengthening our network of supporters
- Highly organized, punctual, and able to communicate well in person and in writing
- Professional interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently communicate with diverse clientele
- Ability to work well independently with great respect to deadlines
- Since you may be asked to chair event committees, management or leadership experience is helpful
This position requires just a few hours each month, working when it is convenient for you. Visit http://www.litnetwork.org/uploads/media/PD.specialeventsplanningteams2015.pdf for more details and instructions for applying.
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment