Spring/Fall Government Outreach and Relations Intern/Volunteer
40 people are interested
DWAG is currently seeking an ambitious intern/volunteer who is interested in advancing the goals this organization is striving to achieve.
This 3-month internship/volunteer opportunity is open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates.
The ideal candidate must:
- be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week
- be organized and punctual
- have excellent writing skills
- be proficient in MS Word usage
- be passionate about human rights issues!
1627 K St NWSuite 400Washington, DC 20006
- Community Outreach
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Relationship Building
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months
- Must have a working laptop