Become a Girl Scouts Board Member!
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Candidates for the Council Board and the Board Development Committee must meet the following criteria:
1. Accept the principles, beliefs, and purpose of Girl Scouting.
2. Understand cultural, social, and economic trends nationally and internationally and their effect on Girl Scouting and its activities.
3. Be available to attend board and committee meetings and National Council Sessions (the Board currently meets six times per year and board committees meet an additional six times per year).
4. Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of election.
5. Be willing to make a financial contribution to the Council and/or solicit significant gifts. Candidates not selected for board membership may also be referred for task group appointments or other leadership positions.
Visit our website to learn more or to self-nominate: http://girlscoutsgwm.org/
10 More opportunities with Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains - Serving New Hampshire and Vermont1 Review
About Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains - Serving New Hampshire and Vermont
1 Commerce Drive, Bedford, NH 03110, US
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Come and join us in making today's girls into tomorrow's leaders! Through our nationally consistent program offerings, girls develop their leadership potential through activities that enable them to discover; their values, their skills and the their world; connect; with others in a multicultural environment, and take action tomake a difference in the world.
We are committed to ensuring that all girls throughout New Hampshire and Vermont have the tools they need to face life's challenges and capitalize on their opportunities. Whether you have an hour, a day, a weekend, or more, the time and energy you share with Girl Scouts will instill in girls confidence that will last a lifetime.
We offer many flexible opportunities which allows you to use your own expertise, skills, interests, and life experience to shape fun and enriching leadership experiences for girls, and inspire them to reach their personal best. And to make sure you have the tools to succeed in your role, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains provides all volunteers with training and support all along the way.
We'll work with your schedule.
60 Knight Lane Suite 30Williston, VT 05495
- Youth Services
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible- we have opportunities for every schedule