Become a Girl Scouts Board Member!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 Knight Lane Suite 30Williston, VT 05495
Candidates for the Council Board and the Board Development Committee must meet the following criteria:
1. Accept the principles, beliefs, and purpose of Girl Scouting.
2. Understand cultural, social, and economic trends nationally and internationally and their effect on Girl Scouting and its activities.
3. Be available to attend board and committee meetings and National Council Sessions (the Board currently meets six times per year and board committees meet an additional six times per year).
4. Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of election.
5. Be willing to make a financial contribution to the Council and/or solicit significant gifts. Candidates not selected for board membership may also be referred for task group appointments or other leadership positions.
Visit our website to learn more or to self-nominate: http://girlscoutsgwm.org/
- Youth Services
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible- we have opportunities for every schedule