MHAGC Development Coordinator
The Development Coordinator is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of MHAGC’s fundraising and development plan and programs, including planning and management of fundraising campaigns and activities. This position will spearhead development efforts as MHAGC continues to grow. The Development Coordinator will have the opportunity to build the development and fundraising functions of the organization.
This position collaborates with the CEO and Board of Directors in charting the direction of MHAGC’s development and fundraising efforts.
**This volunteer opportunity may lead to a part or full time paid position based on success level **
- Develop and execute MHAGC’s annual fundraising plan, with the assistance of the CEO, Board of Directors and pertinent MHAGC staff and volunteers
- Help MHAGC identify and secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Assist MHAGC Identify and cultivate prospective donors and develop and maintain relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Overseeing organization of special events
- 1-5 hours per week - Flexible hours. Ideally, this position is a combination of in-person and remote volunteering. Can be exclusively remote for the right candidate. Preference will be given to Chicago area residents.
- 5-plus years experience in development with a demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Development should have supervisory experience from their professional life, or from other volunteer experiences
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-5 hours per week
- Program Manager
- Grant Writer
- IT Support Volunteer
- Volunteer CPA / Accountant
- Newsletter Designer Content Writer
- Make an impact this giving...
- Web Coordinator
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Outreach to Superintendents and...
- Film Maker
- General Development Volunteer
- Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
- ZOHO CRM specialist
- Curriculum & Programming Manager
- Office Support
- Content & Copywriter
- Referral Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Event Planner
- Administrative Volunteer Positions