WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
MHAGC Web Coordinator
The web coordinator will works to maintain a cohesive design for the MHAGC website and web based platforms, in order to maintain and increase its online presence.
- A website coordinator is in charge of publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential
- Work with MHAGC staff to collect, organize, edit, and publish written web content
- Monitor site content and ensure information displayed on the website is accurate, current and professionally formatted
- Perform search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites
- Use web-based content management systems to create and manage content on platforms such as, Joomla!, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Provide recommendations regarding website design and development
- 1-2 hours per week
- This position can be performed in-person and/or remotely.
- MHAGC uses the Joomla! website platform. Experience with Joomla! is required for this position as no training is available
College Credit Opportunity
- This position can be designed for undergraduate or graduate program internship/practicum credits. The exact number of hours and responsibilities can be tailored to meet the requirements of individual programs
- Web Design
- Website Programming
- Web Design / UX
- PC Platform
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Manager
- Grant Writer
- mental health expert to help...
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Web Coordinator
- Outreach to Superintendents and...
- General Development Volunteer
- Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
- Curriculum & Programming Manager
- Content & Copywriter
- Board of Directors Volunteers
- Website development, updating...
- Development Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Administrative Volunteer Positions
- Marketing & Media Manager