39 people are interested
MHAGC Film Maker
At MHAGC, we welcome student and established film-makers to produce short films about mental health for our Message of Hope and that supports our mission of reducing the stigma that surrounds teenage mental health issues.
- Write, produce, direct and edit a short film that is related to mental health, from any perspective
- The parameters are very broad, as we are hoping to let the creativity of the individual take center stage
- The topic of the film should relate to our mission to reduce mental health stigma
- Time commitment is related to the individual project
College Credit Opportunity
- This position can be designed for undergraduate or graduate program internship/practicum credits. The exact number of hours and responsibilities can be tailored to meet the requirements of individual programs.
We'll work with your schedule.
6323 N. Avondale Avenue, Suite 252ChicagoChicago, IL 60631
- Mental Health
- Visual Arts
- Video Production