Curriculum & Programming
84 people are interested
The Curriculum & Programming Manager will play an essential role in the development and implementation of our curriculum and programming, as well as contributing to professional development of our interns and volunteers. This person will help in the design, development, and implementation of the MHAGC educational programs, working with teachers, parents, community members, curriculum development committee and other staff to analyze, assess, improve and expand the educational programs currently available.
This position collaborates with the CEO and Board of Directors in charting the direction of MHAGC’s products, curriculum and programming.
**This position requires the ability to be present at that MHAGC Office in Chicago, IL**
- Design, develop and review new and existing curriculum content, training materials, training modules, and other programs
- Manage all aspects of curriculum and development programs
- Help MHAGC identify programming needs
- Assist MHAGC Identify new programming opportunities
- Creating and executing a strategy for the implementation of programming and the training of facilitators and volunteers
- 1-5 hours per week - Flexible hours. Ideally, this position is a combination of in-person and remote volunteering. Can be exclusively remote for the right candidate. Preference will be given to Chicago area residents.
- A bachelor’s degree is essential, with a master’s degree preferred
- Experince with the design, development and implementation of educational curriculum
We'll work with your schedule.
6323 N. Avondale AvenueSuite 252ChicagoChicago, IL 60631
- Mental Health
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Teaching / Instruction
- 1-5 hours per week