Gift of Adoption is seeking founding board members for its emerging Capital Region Chapter Board. Professionals gain valuable board experience while using (or honing) their fundraising skills.
This national charity provides the final funds that enable parentless children to be adopted into forever families. One hundred percent of all money raised goes directly to completing adoptions in DC, Maryland and Virgina -- giving at-risk kids permanent families and the chance to thrive.
Board members can live anywhere in the DC area by participating in monthly calls and quarterly in-person meetings. Meetings and events will occur inside the Beltway.
If you would like to work with smart, dedicated people who believe that a loving family is a basic human right, contact us today. www.giftofadoption.org
- Event Planning / Management
- Business Development
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hrs/month; 3-yr term
- 10+ years professional work experience preferred.
- Nebraska/Iowa Chapter Board Member
- New Hampshire Chapter Board
- Georgia Chapter Founding Board
- Minnesota Chapter Board
- Iowa/Nebraska Chapter Board Member
- Wisconsin Chapter Board
- Arizona Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Board (Dallas hub)
- Colorado Chapter Board Members...
- Connecticut Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Junior Board
- Capital Region Chapter Board (DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter Board...
- Illinois Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Board (Houston hub)