Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our hospice team who assisst with any number of patient and family needs ranging from social visits to helping with special last wishes and celebrations. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Caregiver support
- Veteran to Veteran outreach
- and more!
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule.
- Background check, drug test and TB test is at our expense.
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Spanish speaking volunteer needed
- Therapy animals
- We Honor Veterans
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Experience in your field
- Lakewood Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Compassionate Companion
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers