Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our hospice team who assisst with any number of patient and family needs ranging from social visits to helping with special last wishes and celebrations. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Caregiver support
- Veteran to Veteran outreach
- and more!
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work around your schedule.
- TB testing, background check and drug testing is at our expense.
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Respite Angel
- Experience in your field
- Annual Memorial Service- Event...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Reiki Master Hospice Volunteers
- Westlake Hospice Volunteers
- We Honor Veterans
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- Compassionate Companion
- The World is My Garden
- Spanish Speaking Hospice...