We're inviting social media professionals, technology enthusiasts & networked individuals to use their social media powers for good and join Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation as Social Media Ambassadors!
You can help CCRF spread the word about childhood cancer by incorporating our message in your social media activities. Simply share our posts or choose a program that you'd like to help promote and "talk" about it!
The Social Media Ambassadors are critical to helping us expand our awareness of childhood cancer and provide the vital support to the families that turn to us for help! Become a Social Media Ambassador today!
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- General Office Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Your Professional Skills
- Treasurer - Board of Directors
- Blog for Children's Cancer...
- Support Children with Cancer...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Board of Directors
- DIY Fundraising Event
- Vice President - Board of...
- President - Board of Directors
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising
- Send toys to kids with cancer
- Help Stock our Toy Warehouse