Start your own fundraiser for CCRF! How do these sound?
Host a bingo night with your community members, coworkers, and friends
Plan an event such as a walk, run, dance marathon or art auction
Display collection canisters for donations at your work place or local business
Hold a car wash, yard sale, bake sale or dinner on our behalf
These are just a few campaign suggestions, but don’t let us hold you back! When you show your creativity and dedication to fundraising, any campaign you start is sure to be a winner!
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- General Office Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Your Professional Skills
- Treasurer - Board of Directors
- Blog for Children's Cancer...
- Support Children with Cancer...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Board of Directors
- DIY Fundraising Event
- Vice President - Board of...
- President - Board of Directors
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising
- Send toys to kids with cancer
- Help Stock our Toy Warehouse