The Arts of Life is a community of artists with and without disabilities working together to realize our full potential. We are currently seeking Arts Marketing volunteers/interns for our North Shore studio. This volunteer/intern position is vital to our community and is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant, creative group of adult artists.POSITION PURPOSE The Arts Marketing is responsible for working under the direction of our arts coordinator to develop, facilitate and maintain the current marketing objectives. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing Plan & Development- Develop a working marketing plan to include objectives, timelines and responsible parties for new opportunities.
- Galleries & Arts Organizations- Submit proposals for exhibitions.
- Consignment-Develop a working plan to increase our consignment opportunities with existing and new partners
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Marketing experience a plus
- Strong research skills
- Comfortable in using the MAC platform
As an Arts Marketing volunteer/intern, we require that you:
- Show consistent excellence in your job performance.
- Be prompt and reliable.
- Be able to problem solve and work with minimal supervision.
- Work in a spirit of mutual cooperation.
- Show initiative, dedication, and creativity.
- Have a consistently positive and flexible attitude.
- Be able to assist all individuals served by Arts to Life, Inc. studio.
Our studio hours are 9am-3pm Monday through Friday. We are looking for volunteers who are interested in serving during these times for at least 3 hours or more each week. Some responsibilities may be completed outside the studio environment if neccessary.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Macintosh Platform
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ hours/week for 3 months or more
- Arts background preferred but not neccessary.