Arts Administration & Marketing
26 people are interested
Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.POSITION PURPOSE The Arts Marketing is responsible for working under the direction of our arts coordinator to develop, facilitate and maintain the current marketing objectives. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing Plan & Development- Develop a working marketing plan to include objectives, timelines and responsible parties for new opportunities.
- Galleries & Arts Organizations- Submit proposals for exhibitions.
- Consignment-Develop a working plan to increase our consignment opportunities with existing and new partners
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Marketing experience a plus
- Strong research skills
- Comfortable in using the MAC platform
As an Arts Marketing volunteer/intern, we require that you:
- Show consistent excellence in your job performance.
- Be prompt and reliable.
- Be able to problem solve and work with minimal supervision.
- Work in a spirit of mutual cooperation.
- Show initiative, dedication, and creativity.
- Have a consistently positive and flexible attitude.
- Be able to assist all individuals served by Arts to Life, Inc. studio.
Our studio hours are 9am-3pm Monday through Friday. We are looking for volunteers who are interested in serving during these times for at least 3 hours or more each week. Some responsibilities may be completed outside the studio environment if neccessary.
We'll work with your schedule.
1963 Johns DriveGlenview, IL 60025
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Macintosh Platform
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ hours/week for 3 months or more
- Arts background preferred but not neccessary.