Did you go to college? How was the experince for you? What did you learn? What did it lead to? Would you like to pass on the valuable knowledge of your college and professional experience and where it led you with a current college student?
Boys Hope Girls Hope of Cincinnati serves as an educational guardinaship for underprivilaged youth. Our program gives these children all the resources they need to be successful in acadamia and in life, and our support does not end when they arrive to college! All of our BHGH Collegians still need support on their greatest academic acheivement yet and we want YOU to be part of that support system. Mentoring a BHGH Collegian means you keep in contact with one of our Collegians who are away in school or for those in the area at UC, NKU, Thomas Moore, ect. You serve as a role model for them as well as offereing them insight that you have gained over the years!
Please contact us if you are interested! Must be 21.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per month
- Tutor a BHGH scholar
- Boys Hope Girls Hope-Male Mentor...
- Mentor a College Student
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Junior-High...
- College Prep Tutor
- Female Mentor Needed- Boys Hope...
- BHGH High School Math Tutor
- Maintenance/Odds & Ends Help...
- Growing scholars need to eat -...
- College Preparatory Coach
- Male Mentors Needed!
- BHGH High School Spanish Tutor
- ACT/SAT Prep Tutors/Books Needed...