The Los Altos Recreation Department strives to enrich community members through active participation in life-long learning, health and wellness, community involvement and recreational activities. Volunteers meet weekly to assembling Monkey Toys from socks to gift to critically ill children at Lucille Packard Hospital.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- Lifeline Services Mills- Peninsula
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...