Volunteers visit Lifespan clients with cognitive impairments, on a regular basis, who are in the guardianship program. They enhance the quality of the individual's life and provide monitoring of services and the protection needed to ensure safety and well being. Clients reside in private homes, nursing homes, or group homes.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month. Flexible routine.
Access to reliable transportation.
Attend mandatory monthly meetings.
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Hospital Volunteer
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Museum & Nature Reserve...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Junior High Office...
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Museum and Nature Reserve...
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L