- Yoga and Mindfulness teaching interns gain hands-on experience leading classes for YoKid students. Using the Pure Edge, evidence-based health and wellness curriculum interns help students use their body, breath, and mind for success!
- Teaching Interns commit to 3 classes per week for 10 weeks + 2 hours/week in the YoKid (Alexandria) office
- Teaching Interns receive $1,000 stipend, (unlimited) yoga class pass at one of our partner studios, complimentary trainings, complimentary pass to the National Kids Yoga Conference.
- Email Laura, LTashjian@yokid.org with questions/resume
- Physical Education
- Fitness Instruction
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 classes/week for one semester
- Application & Questions: Email resume and cover letter to Laura (email@example.com)