Advocate on the behalf of youth between the ages of 14-21. Assist older youth with needs assessments, focusing on education, emplyment, housing, life skills, mental/physical health needs and relationships.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours of training and 4-10 hours per month
- Helping Those Who are in...
- Community Health Advisor -...
- Fire Safety Team - Home Fire...
- Help Others to Coninue to Drive...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- CASA of Marion County
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Disability Action Center
- RSVP Marion County
- Boys and Girls Club of Marion...
- Fostering Futures - CASA