Assist the Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children program by volunteering to ensure that every child can thrive in the safe embrace of a loving home.
Training is provided and time is per your shcdule.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 20-30 hrs of training and 4-10 hours a month.
- Assisting Your Community - WV VOAD
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Volunteer Services Support Team...
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Food Pantry Support - Madison...
- RSVP of Boone County
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Center Assistance - ARC...
- Save a Life - ARC Dis Srvc
- Health and Safety Course...
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...
- Tax Aide Assitance - WV AARP
- Fire Safety Teams, Home Fire...