Our Shopgoodwill department needs extra hands to help sort through jewelry before listing it online. This opportunity is Monday thru Friday at our corporate headquarters, 4900 NE 22 nd St between 8am and 4 pm. The job can start by sorting through large tubs of jewelry and separating items to be tested from other items. You will be sorting for precious metal and gemstones along with testing and weighing items using equipment provided by Goodwill. You are working to identify items of value to be listed online. Good vision is beneficial as you will be using a jewelry loop at times to help you identify markings. An existing knowledge of these things is great however, training will be provided for those that may not have a background in this but are interested in learning and helping out. You can volunteer as little as 2 hours a week or as much as you like Monday thru Friday 8am-4pm.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Please plan on at least 2 hours a week
- Treasure Hunter Waukee
- Treasure Hunter Iowa Falls
- Groups Welcome in Ames Goodwill
- Groups Welcome Waukee
- Star Volunteer (Ankeny)
- Treasure Hunter Newton
- Star Volunteer (Urbandale)
- Star Volunteer (East)
- Star Volunteer (Waukee)
- Groups Welcome in Grinnell...
- School volunteers welcome in...
- Star Volunteer (Grinnell)
- Groups Welcome in Marshalltown...
- Star Volunteer (Ottumwa)
- Groups Welcome in Newton...
- Groups Welcome in Iowa Falls...
- Jewelry Sorter
- Star Volunteer (Ames)
- Groups Welcome in Boone Goodwill
- Planet Savers Recycling group...