Help people in your community be ready for disasters!
Community preparedness presentations -
Identify and present to community organizations on disaster preparedness.
Pillowcase Project Presenters: Based on stories of evacuees during Hurricane Katrina using a pillowcase for quickly gathering and carrying important items, we announce a brand new disaster preparedness opportunity! Through a partnership with the Walt Disney Company, the American Red Cross is piloting a new preparedness program for 3 rd to 5 th graders in West Virginia. This is a short-term, high energy, high impact volunteer opportunity! Do you love working with kids? Are you excited about making a difference? Sign up for this fun and rewarding opportunity!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Fire Safety Teams - Fire Safety...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Help with Feeding and Clothing...
- RSVP Monongalia County
- Helping a Senior or Someone Who...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC