Help people in your community be ready for disasters!
Community preparedness presentations -
Identify and present to community organizations on disaster preparedness.
Pillowcase Project Presenters: Based on stories of evacuees during Hurricane Katrina using a pillowcase for quickly gathering and carrying important items, we announce a brand new disaster preparedness opportunity! Through a partnership with the Walt Disney Company, the American Red Cross is piloting a new preparedness program for 3 rd to 5 th graders in West Virginia. This is a short-term, high energy, high impact volunteer opportunity! Do you love working with kids? Are you excited about making a difference? Sign up for this fun and rewarding opportunity!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Helping Those Who are in...
- Community Health Advisor -...
- Help Others to Coninue to Drive...
- Fire Safety Team - Home Fire...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- CASA of Marion County
- Disability Action Center
- RSVP Marion County
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Boys and Girls Club of Marion...