Help people in your community be ready for disasters!
Community preparedness presentations -
Identify and present to community organizations on disaster preparedness.
Pillowcase Project Presenters: Based on stories of evacuees during Hurricane Katrina using a pillowcase for quickly gathering and carrying important items, we announce a brand new disaster preparedness opportunity! Through a partnership with the Walt Disney Company, the American Red Cross is piloting a new preparedness program for 3 rd to 5 th graders in West Virginia. This is a short-term, high energy, high impact volunteer opportunity! Do you love working with kids? Are you excited about making a difference? Sign up for this fun and rewarding opportunity!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Serve Those Who Serve You -...
- Volunteering for the Community
- Disaster Center Volunteers
- Women in Recovery - You Can Help
- Help Other to Continue to Drive...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Tax Aide Assistance
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Helping Others
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Fire Safety Teams - Home Fire...
- Blood Donor Recruiter
- Blood Doner Volunteers
- Save a Life
- Assistant to Nutrition...
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- RSVP Cabell County