Second Harvest Food Bank Family Harvest program are looking for volunteers to distribute food to families by helping to unload the truck and unpack the boxes. Packing produce into bags and placing canned and dried goods onto the tables. Must be able to lift 20+ pounds. this program has two sites please specify site preference at time of inquiry. Site 1: Belle Air School, 450 3rd Avenue, San Bruno 94066 Distribution Time: 1:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.--4th Wednesday of the Month. Site 2: Boys and Girls Club, 201 North Orange Avenue, South San Francisco. Distribution Time: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.--once monthly.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- once a month
- must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- Lifeline Services Mills- Peninsula
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...