Second Harvest Food Bank Family Harvest program is looking for volunteers to distribute food to families by helping to unload the truck and unpack the boxes. Packing produce into bags and placing canned and dried goods onto the tables. Must be able to lift 20+ pounds. this program has two sites please specify site preference at time of inquiry. Site 1: Belle Air School, 450 3rd Avenue, San Bruno 94066 Distribution Time: 1:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.--4th Wednesday of the Month.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- once a month
- must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Family Harvest Food Distribution
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Food Distribution
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information