ESOL School for immigrants and refugees, educating since 1997. is looking for a dynamic and efficient marketing assistant. This is the ideal position for professionals and students wanting to jumpstart their career in marketing.
Duties will include:
? Assist with all marketing communications to the student network as required.
? Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring of a social network program.
? Assist in coordinating of the annual, regional, zone and marketing meetings. This includes bookings, invitations, and other duties as required.
? Assist in communicating campaign parameters and details to students
? Assist with the design of monthly flyers, business cards, yellow page ads, and miscellaneous design projects as required.
? Other duties as assigned
This is a great opportunity for new graduates who want to get some experience in the non-profit management sector. Lots of leeway for new ideas and out of the box thinking!
- Google Apps
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Market Research / Analysis
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 or 2 days a week
- Requirements for the position include:? Marketing experience or marketing diploma from technic
- Fundraising and Development Intern
- Technology PC Analyst - Review...
- Assist ESOL Teachers
- Japanese Speaking Program...
- Chinese Speaking, Program...
- ESOL Teachers for Adult Immigrants
- Korean Speaking Program Assistant
- Spanish Speaking, Program...
- French Speaking Program Assistant
- Bilingual Adminsitrative...
- Marketing Assistant