Are you looking for a flexible schedule and want to help families in your community? Join our team in providing resources to parents of children ages 0-3 years old. Our Community Outreach Volunteers help us build our presence in the community by responding to requests from community organizations and families.
During community events, our volunteers share our program with parents and caregivers in the Boulder area. This position offers opportunities for networking with other organizations and establishing partnerships as well as practicing your public speaking techniques and most importantly help us reach out to more families across the state!
Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinating visits with parents and/or caregivers of children aged 0-3 as requested by Bright by Three office.
- Setting up a Bright by Three display table at the event
- Telling people who approach the table about how they can receive free Bright by Three materials
- Networking with other organizations at the event
- Providing a report about the event upon completion
Required Skills : Basic computer skills, love for children, Spanish-language skills a plus
- Basic Computer Skills
- Child Development
- Cross-cultural Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Spanish is a plus