The greeter in our Food Bank Pantry helps set the friendly, helpful tone we value for our clients. Sometimes the clients might have questions, be a bit nervous or be here for the first time. The greeter can ehlp fill out applications, direct folks to the next available check in and monitor the wait line. Conversational Spanish and customer service skills are desirable. Most volunteers work one morning or afternoon a week. Houses are usually 8:45am-12:30, or 12:30-4:30.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3.5 hours per week
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor