Girl Scouts of San Jacinto is seeking bi-lingual (Spanish/English) volunteers to assist our troop leaders, be a mentor other volunteers, help with training, or help with volunteer recruitment. In this role, you can choose to work directly with girls, support adult volunteers by training in Spanish, attend volunteer events to recruit other bi-lingual volunteers or support Girl Scouting through translation of program materials and documents. Through your efforts Spanish speaking girls will have the opportunity to do great things! So come and help in a way that is meaningful to you.All volunteer positions and hours are flexible - we will provide you with all of the training you need and we’ll work within your schedule to meet your personal and professional goals
- Public Speaking
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined...
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($12/year, financial assistance available).
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities “By date”