Support Girl Scouting indirectly by training adult volunteers! As a Learning Facilitator you will get the opportunity to facilitate Girl Scout courses for new volunteers, like the troop leadership course for new troop leaders.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to support Girl Scouting behind the scene, or for someone who needs a flexible volunteer opportunity. We will work with your schedule!
Additionally this is great resume building opportunity for someone who is looking for experience in the training, facilitation or teaching fields.
- Public Speaking
- Adult Education
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Complete a volunteer application, background check and references
- Willing to reg
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities “By date”