We have the materials and curriculum, but we need good, enthusiastic Adult Facilitators to help us ensure that our adult volunteers are prepared to help our girls stand up, stand out, and stand tall. As a facilitator, you will empower other adults to learn via trainings and workshops. In doing so you will gain valuable facilitation and data management skills, non-profit experience, and most importantly, you will be helping our volunteers provide girls the free and safe environment they need to pursue whatever interests, causes, and leadership roles are most important to them. Girl Scouts of San Jacinto volunteer opportunities are tailored to fit your calendar and your interests. Choose your areas of focus and we will provide you with all of the training and support you need to be successful in your role as a Facilitator. Explore what being a Facilitator could mean for you. We know what it means for girls.
- Public Speaking
- Adult Education
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined...
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($12/year, financial assistance available).
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities “By date”