Have a passion for teaching adults? We want to work with you! We have the information, but we need volunteers to help us teach the information to other adults. As a part of the Adult Learning Team you will assist in carrying out learning activities for adults. You will bring your skills and passions and help us bring them to our volunteers. In doing so you will gain valuable facilitation skills, data management and non-profit experience, but you will be helping our adults to lead girls to become strong leaders.
- Public Speaking
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($12/year, financial assistance available)
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities “By date”