Welcome to a world that invites girls to challenge themselves, discover who they are and what they truly can become! While the girls are on their journey, YOU, the Girl Scout troop Leader or Assistant Leader can: Develop your potential Learn new job skills Put your special talents to use, and most of all... Be a positive influence in the lives of girls Guide girls through programs that include science and technology, business and economic literacy, visual arts, and outdoor and environmental awareness. She/he assists girls in discovering themselves, connecting with others and taking action to make the world a better place. You get choose what age group you want to work with, the place you want meet, and how often you want to meet. The idea is that this fits your schedule with ease. And we will provide you with all of the training and support you need to make this a rewarding experience for both you and the girls.
- Child Development
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined...
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($15/year, financial assistance available).
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities “By date”