We are seeking volunteers who are willing to teach two or more community first aid/CPR courses per year. Instructor training is provided free of charge; this is a $700 value and volunteers’ only need to agree to teach two courses per year. You might benefit your company, local groups, friends and family as we provide the certification. It’s also a GREAT for former EMT’s, Paramedics, Veterans, Teachers, etc. 1. Teach CPR, First Aid, Disaster Preparedness 2. Weekdays, weeknights, Saturdays, your schedule 3. Certification required and provided
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 classes per year
- Assisting Your Community - WV VOAD
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Volunteer Services Support Team...
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Food Pantry Support - Madison...
- RSVP of Boone County
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Center Assistance - ARC...
- Save a Life - ARC Dis Srvc
- Health and Safety Course...
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...
- Tax Aide Assitance - WV AARP
- Fire Safety Teams, Home Fire...