Change a life, its forever! Become a Girl Scouts volunteer and use your expertise, skills, interest and life experience as a coach, mentor or adviser. Inspire and empower girls ages 5-17 to have a fun and enriching leadership experience as they reach their personal best. Girl Scouts of San Jacinto volunteers come from all walks of life-community leaders, college students, retirees, stay-at-home moms and dads. Girl Scout volunteers have one thing in common-they bring special talents to share with girls.
- Child Development
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined...
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($15/year, financial assistance available).
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities ?By date?