We are seeking volunteers who are willing to teach two or more community first aid/CPR courses per year. Instructor training is provided free of charge; this is a $700 value and volunteers’ only need to agree to teach two courses per year. You might benefit your company, local groups, friends and family as we provide the certification. It’s also a GREAT for former EMT’s, Paramedics, Veterans, Teachers, etc. 1. Teach CPR, First Aid, Disaster Preparedness 2. Weekdays, weeknights, Saturdays, your schedule 3. Certification required and provided
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 classes per year
- Fire Safety Teams - Fire Safety...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Help with Feeding and Clothing...
- RSVP Monongalia County
- Helping a Senior or Someone Who...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...