Every girl, from our youngest to our oldest, has the ability to lead. As a Troop Leader or Assistant Troop Leader, you will be providing our girls the free and safe environment they need to pursue whatever interests, causes, and leadership roles are most important to them. With your support, girls will stand up, stand out, and stand tall. Girl Scouts of San Jacinto volunteer opportunities are tailored to fit your calendar and your interests. Whether you want to work with five-year-olds or high school seniors, we will provide you with all of the training and support you will need to be successful in your role as a Troop Leader or Assistant Troop Leader. Explore what being a Troop Leader/Assistant Troop Leader could mean for you. We know what it means for girls.
- Child Development
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($15/year, financial assistance available).
- Calling All Facilitators
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Have a passion for teaching...
- Enjoy teaching adults? Join our...
- Fluent in Spanish? Support...
- A Community of Action for Girls
- Guide girls to be tomorrow’s...
- Build Young Leaders in your...
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities “By date”