Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
UPSHUR COUNTY RSVP
The American Red Cross serves National Guard, reserve, and active duty military members, Veterans of all eras, and their families. We need volunteers to help with a variety of important projects.
- Teach coping skills to families re-integrating after deployments
- Support military-connected kids while their parents are attending required briefings
- Plan fun activities for military children
- Emergency communications follow up
- Veterans Service Initiative - advocate for veterans though the benefits claims and employment processes
About UPSHUR COUNTY RSVP
One United Way Square, Charleston, WV 25301, Buckhannon, WV 26201, US
Assist seniors to locate volunteer opportunities.
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) provides opportunities for people age 55 and over to make a difference in their community. Volunteers share their skills and life experiences with non-profit agencies and organizations that are meeting the many needs of our community.