The American Red Cross serves National Guard, reserve, and active duty military members, Veterans of all eras, and their families. We need volunteers to help with a variety of important projects.
- Teach coping skills to families re-integrating after deployments
- Support military-connected kids while their parents are attending required briefings
- Plan fun activities for military children
- Emergency communications follow up
- Veterans Service Initiative - advocate for veterans though the benefits claims and employment processes
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Fire Safety Teams - Fire Safety...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Help with Feeding and Clothing...
- RSVP Monongalia County
- Helping a Senior or Someone Who...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...