Volunteer Small Business Advisors and Mentors
DONATE TO THIS
52 people are interested
We're searching for new advisors to work with our roster of small business owners and entrepreneurs!
We recruit the nation’s brightest business minds to volunteer their expertise to empower entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and create economic opportunity. As an advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your unique skills and hard-earned business knowledge to help small business owners create new jobs in lower-income communities.
- Serve as a mentor by working with a small business owner to discuss their challenges and give specialized advice and guidance to grow their business
- Open your network to small business owners and empower them to strengthen communities and local economies across America
Small businesses with a mentor succeed at twice the national average. Help a small business create new jobs for working people in their local communities. When small businesses thrive, our entire economy thrives.
Don’t worry if you’ve never worked for or run your own small business. They’ll match you with the right small business based on what you can contribute. In the last five years, our nonprofit program has helped create or maintain almost 14,000 jobs.
Sign up at http://www.pacificcommunityventures.org/
With our national network of small business owners you'll be able to meet in person and/or virtually (over the phone, or on Skype, Facetime, etc) with your advising match. Advisors are asked to spend, on average, 5 hours per month volunteering.
Advisors are needed with skills in:
- Investment Preparation
- Project Management
- And more...
Advisors are needed with the industry experience in:
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Law/Legal Services
- Packaged Foods
- Social Media
- Venture Capital/Investment
- And more...
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Strategy
- Business Development
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- 5 hours per month